Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Products I Regret

Hey everyone. So I just uploaded a video on YT about products I've purchased that I wouldn't purchase again. Now I say it in the video and I wrote it in the description box but I'll say it again: THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS :-) Everyone is different; different skin types, different skin reactions, different skin colors, etc etc etc. So just because these products didn't work for me, that doesn't mean that they won't work for you. I made this video so that people have another opinion to work off of. You don't want to base whether you buy something or not soley on the opinon of one person. So check out different reviews and the reasons why someone liked or disliked a product and figure out if you think it would or wouldn't work with your specific needs. :-) If you want to check out the video as always the link will be below :-) (are you tired of my happy faces? lol) I will be posting another tag video (30 random questions) and I also have a June Favorites that I will be posting probably on Wednesday since that's the last day of the month. I also want to do a contest soon!!! So don't forget to subscribe!!!!
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment