Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

How I Do: Eyebrows

Hey everyone. I just did a video on how I do my eyebrows. I've recieved a few comments on YT as well as in "real life" about my eyebrows so I wanted to show you how I fill them in and maintain them. The video link will be posted below.





The first product I use on my brows is Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in Light Brown ($6.57) This is a tinted wax with a highlighter. I use it to create the shape I want and as a base for the powder product to stick to. I go back and forth between 2 powders depending on how light or dark I want my eyebrows and also depending on how light or dark my hair is. The lighter powder is Maybelline Ultra-Brow Brush on Color in Light Brown ($4.99) and the darker one is CoverGirl Eye Enhancer E/S in Brown Smolder ($4.99)



The following are products I use to maintain my eyebrows. The first is Revlon's Pre/Post Tweezing Cream (appx $5.99) The "pre" gel is supposed to make it less painful when tweezing. I don't really find that it makes much of a difference. The "post" cream is what I love about this product. It has chamomile to help sooth the skin after you tweeze and to reduce redness. It has a great cooling effect that really does sooth your skin.

As far as tweezers go the ones I reach for the most (because I have like 5 of them) are Revlon tweezers (the squiggly blue ones $6.99) and the Sonia Kashuk Diamond Tip ($14.99)
I also use eyebrow razors to keep my shape sharp on top. You can get these just about anywhere and the ones I get are from Wal-Mart they come in a pack of three ($2.40)
The last product I use to maintain my brows is an electric razor by Finishing Touch ($9.99) I use this to trim the small hairs around my brows that I can't get w/ tweezers and also to trim my brows if they're getting too long. Be very careful with this product because I have slipped and shaved a good chunk of my brow off :-(


So that is my eyebrow info :-) Check out my video on YT and subscribe!!!
xoxoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment