Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June Favorites

So we've come to the end of yet another month. I put together a list of my absolute favorite products of this month. These are the things that I've been using the most, practically on a daily basis. I've included the prices and why I love these products so much and as always the link to my YT video will be below. Enjoy! xoxoxo

1. Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Tinted Moisturizer SPF 50 in Light to Natural ($12.99)
I absolutley adore this product. I have been using this almost everyday instead of foundation. The coverage is good and you can build it up to a more opaque coverage if desired. It does have a light scent to it but it doesn't bother me in the least. It has a nice dewey finish and if you don't like that you can add a finishing powder to mattify it. It lasts all day and my favorite things about it...you guessed it SPF of 50!!!! Great for those hot sunny summer days!!!

2. CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Corrector in 230 ($10.99)
I've been using this corrector under and over my foundation just about everyday. It's nice and creamy. One thing about it though, it does crease a bit so I use a powder to set it. But other than that I love this product.
3. Neutrogena Healthy Blends: Bronzer in Sunkissed and Blush in Fresh ($10.99)
I love Neutrogena products in general but these two are some of my favorites. Both of these products are mulit-colored which is great because it doesn't look like you have a big brown or pink splotch on your face. It blends out nicely and looks like either a natural tan or a natural rosy cheek.
4. Revlon Matte E/S in Vintage Lace ($4.99)
This is my holy grail of highlight colors! Lol I used to use Jane E/S in Dream Cream as my highlight every single day before I found this color. (As far as I know Jane is a discontined brand, correct me if I'm wrong.) Vintage lace is the perfect highlight color for my skin tone. It's a pretty light cream color. And it's MATTE!!! Love this E/S
5. Hard Candy Kal-Eyedescope Baked E/S in Peace ($6.00)
I love most of the Hard Candy Baked E/S but this is my new favorite. Before I got this color, I was using High Maintenance as my everyday eyeshadow. The light side of Peace is more cream colored than High Maintenance (which is more of a frosty white) so it works better for me. Whenever I need to just throw some color on or if I'm doing a laid back look, Peace is the E/S I reach for.
6. L'Oreal Voluminous (waterproof) Carbon Black ($7.49)
I'd always heard a lot of great things about this mascara and I'm such a mascara whore that I had to get it to try it out myself. I thought it was going to be another over-hyped product but wow, I love this mascara. It gives me great volume, great length, it holds a curl, it doesn't flake...its awesome. I love it!!!
7. L'Oreal Bare Naturale All Over Mineral Glow in Pink Glow ($12.99)
This is a really light glowy powder that I use on my cheek bones for a nice sheen and highlight. If I'm doing a really natural look and don't want a ton of color on my face, I'll use it as a blush. It's a pretty color and makes you look really glowy :-) The brush it comes with is okay. It's like a duo fiber brush and sometimes if I'm in a rush I'll use it but mostly I'll use a powder brush with this product.

8. Maybelline Color Sensational L/S in Pink Sand ($5.00)
I have a ton of these Maybelline lipsticks but this one is the one I use the most. It's a very light pink color with a bit of shimmer. If I'm in a rush, I'll grab this as I'm headed out. This color is super versatile. I can use it if I have a really dark smokey eye or if I have a really light neutral look. I also think this is a color that would suite most skin tones. It's really pretty and I think it's comparable to Rimmel's Airy Fairy which is another one of my favorites.
9. Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer in Light Brown ($6.57)
This is my #1 eyebrow product. I heard about this through a video that a YT Guru did (emilynoel83) and I went and got it. I've been using it everyday ever since. It's a dual sided product. One side is a tinted wax and the other is a highlight color. I don't really use the highlight color but the tinted wax is great! It not only adds color to the brow but the wax makes them stay in place and is a great base for the powder that I apply over to fill in my brows. Great great great eyebrow product!
10. Paris Presents: Foundation & Concealer Duo Brush (cannot find price)
I had no idea what this brush was called so I had to google it :-/ I found this at Wal-Mart and I cannot remember the price for the life of me and I can't find it either. But I think it was like $2. It's super inexpensive. And it works great for me! I use my Cover Girl and Olay Corrector with this brush. It was a foundation brush on one side and a smaller concealer brush on the other. Great duo brush love it!
11. OPI Rumple's Wiggin' ($8.50)
Okay the reason I bought this particular polish is because of a twitpic that Khloe Kardashian posted a while back. She'd just had a manicure done using this color. I fell in love with it. It's a cream color (no shimmer or glitter) and it's a beautiful lavender/lilac color. I love the color purple and I have a ton of different purple colored polish but nothing like this one. You do need a few coats to get it opaque but its a beautiful color. Rumple's Wiggin' came out with the Shrek collection.
12. Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves ($3.99)
I used this product for the first time at my sister's. We had just gone swimming and I'd washed out my hair and she told me to try this product. First impression: it smelled delicious! Garnier Fructis is known for the citrusy smell their products have and this is no exception. Besides the smell (which is a huge plus) its a great product for wavy hair. It makes me look like I have beachy wave hair (lol) and it doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff.
13. Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover ($4.94)
For my last product I chose my favorite eye makeup remover. This product has dual liquids that you shake to mix together. I'll soak a cottonball with it and pat my eyes and this takes care of anything and everything I have on; waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner, eyebrow wax, etc etc. And its cheap!!! Less than 5 bucks. Afterwards I'll just wash my face and moisturize and I'm done.
Hope you enjoyed this and that it was helpful in some way to you :-) Thanks for reading and don't forget to watch my video and subscribe!!!!
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment