Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Top Ten Summer Nail Polish Picks


O.P.I. Nail Polish Price: $8.50 (Ulta and Target)


Rumple's Wiggin' : I love this color. It's a creamy lilacy-lavender color. I mentioned this in another blog...I saw a picture that Khloe Kardashian (whom I LOVE) tweeted with this color on and I literally went to Ulta that day and bought it :-) It's so pretty but you do need quite a few coats of this to make it as opaque as this picture. (4 coats is what I used)



Melon of Troy : Super pretty coral color, perfect for summertime :-) It reminds me of orange sherbert ice cream. Now what's more summer than ice cream? Lol love this color. I used 3 coats in this picture.



Pompeii Purple : This looks more pink than purple to me...just sayin' :-) Love this color. It's what I currently have on my toes. It has a slight purple tint to it which is pretty. I used 2 coats in this picture. This color and Melon of Troy I found at Target :-)




Nicole by O.P.I Polish Price: $7.00 @ Wal-Mart

Jade in the Shade : Beautiful green-blue color. I'm not usually a fan of blue nail polish but this color is gorgeous!! 2 coats in this picture.




The Right Thing : Pretty hot orange color with some gold shimmer. This color screams hot summer afternoon to me :-) 2 coats used.




Playin' Hooky : This is one of my all time favorite pinks! It's a sexy hot Barbie pink :-) Loooove this color. I've worn it a bunch of times. It's creamy, no shimmer. 2 coats used.





Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Nail Polish Price: $7.00 @ Wal-Mart

Calypso Blue : Again I'm not usually a fan of blue nail polish but this is another blue that I love. It's sooo pretty. It looks like the ocean :-) 3 coats used.






Sally Hansen Insta Dry Fast Dry Nail Color Polish Price: :-( I've had this forever and I couldn't find the price online but I think it's about $6-$7

Rapid Red : This is a true red. Creamy, no shimmer. I think a true red is a must have color for both summer and winter. This is my favorite color to put on my toes :-) 2 coats used.






Pure Ice Nail Polish Price: $2.00 @ Wal-Mart

Wet T-Shirt : Pretty hot pink with silver glitter. You always need a glittery polish during the summer. Another must have :-) I did have to use like 4 coats to get the glitter to really pop. But at $2.00 a bottle, this polish is a steal!






Nasty Girl : This is a pretty baby pink color that has a purple tint to it. It's so pretty and almost neutral-y. Does that even make sense? Haha I mean its not like an in your face color. Its subtle but still a pretty summer color. I did use 4 coats for this color as well because its very sheer. But again $2.00 a bottle is sweeeet! :-)




So those are my Top 10 Summer Nail Polish Picks :-) Hope you enjoyed and found this useful :-) Don't forget to check out my You Tube video on this :-)
xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment