Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another HAUL!!!

Yep...I did it again. Another haul...and this should be the last one for a while...but I can't promise anything...I'll try to refrain...I've actually attempted to do a "Project 10-Pan" but it never works out...oh well...without further ado...


First off is lip products.
L'Oreal Infallible Plumping Lipglos in Plumped Red $8.99:
Pretty redish pink lipgloss, I haven't tried it on yet. My other Infallible lipglosses are nice, I like them. As far as plumping, they do give a nice effect and its not uncomfortable to wear.

Maybelline Shine Sensational Liploss in Mad about Melon and Cranberry Crave $4.94:
First one is a pretty sheer melony peach color and the other one is a pretty deep cranberry color. The color payoff is ok for a lipgloss, they last an ok while :-) and they smell delicious!!!

Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volume Lipgloss $6.00:
I haven't tried these yet. The first one Uptown Girl looks pink in the tube but swatched its very sheer. (swatches below) The sencond one is a pretty plumy color its called Material Girl.

The swatces are the same left to right as the products shown above :-)



Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain $7.28:
I really like these CG lipstains. They actually stay put forever on my lips. All I do is put these on and if my lips feel a little dry I put some clear gloss or chapstick and bam I'm done ;-) Def recommend these.
(I looked for the names of the colors...I only found a few...400 is Everbloom Kiss and 445 is Cinnamon Smile...)








Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Whisper, Pearl Plum and Life's a Peach $5.94:
I really like these lip glosses. They're a little bit sticky but I think they have a nice color payoff and last a good while :-)






Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Fuchsia $8.99:
Love these lipsticks and this color is soooo pretty and intense. Such a summer color for sure. My only gripe is the shape. It's not like a traditional lipstick shape. I don't know how to explain it. I'll edit this later and put a picture so you can see. But anyway, love the color and I think it lasts a pretty long time.









Hard Candy Meteor-eyes Baked E/S in Space Cadet and Asteroid $6.00:
Pretty colors :-) Still haven't tried them out. They do look way more intense wet (side-note).






(with flash)









Revlon Luxurious E/S in Lilac Shimmer (Perle) and Polished Bronze (Satin) $4.99:
Lilac Shimmer is a little bit chalky and the glitter in it is chunky!!! Might be a pass... Polished Bronze is pretty but its not super special.









HiP Duo E/S in Mischeif, Ritous, Saucy, Flare, Wicked $6.78 - $7.99:
Love HiP eyeshadows. Haven't tried these yet but I will soon ;-)


(with flash)



Swatches are the same left to right as above.






HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Teal $10.19:
Haven't tried this color yet but I do have the black and brown version which I love. They set pretty quickly and stay put.




L'Oreal True Match Blendable Blush in Precious Peach, Innocent Flush, Baby Blossom and Rosy Outlook $8.97:
Super pretty colors. I've only tried Rosy Outlook so far and I loved it.



Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tropics $9.00:
Pretty golden bronzer. Works best (I think) with light to medium skin tones. Very pretty.


Nicole by OPI Nailpolish in Deeply in Love and Virtuous Violet $7.00 - $7.99:
Love Nicole by OPI, I have a ton of these colors.

Pure Ice Nailpolish in Nasty Girl $2.00 (walmart):
Pretty colors, inexpensive but you do need a few coats. Still I love these colors ;-) and this line of nailpolish.


So that is that :-) I'm off to record a video for this and that will be posted shortly :-)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment