Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

8 Most Worn Things

Hey everyone, I just did a tag video that I got from the lovely Mary (themaryshow20) and its the 8 Most Worn Things tag. So check out the video. Below are the pictures of the products I mentioned :-)

Rimmel Lasting Finish L/S in Airy Fairy


My key necklace from American Eagle


My most worn ring for sure!! This is a black flower with stones all around and I can't remember if I got this at Iceing (the Claire's store) or at Torrid.



Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Mudslide







The infamous green shirt I borrowed from my sister and never gave back :-P I think she got it at Melrose




Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves





Dolce and Gabbana Rose The One





Flip-flops; I get this anywhere and everywhere, Wal-Mart, Target, Old Navy etc



Pink Quilted Tote from American Eagle





No comments:

Post a Comment