Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

SLACKER!!!

So I know I've been slacking it on keeping up with this blog. I'm sorry my loves! I've been so into doing videos and editing (which takes forever) that I haven't even update my poor little blog.
:-( Sad face. But I will be more diligent in updated and posting pictures and what not. In fact I have a haul video that I just recorded and edited tonight, it'll probably go up on Wednesday and I'll be posting swatch pictures on here!! :-) (Why is there an alarm going off outside!?! It's 12:45am....scaaawweee) I'm sorry if it seems like I'm drunk or on crack right now...I'm so tired! LOL I'm literally falling asleep at the keyboard. But I wanted to just give you all a little update. So yes I will be posting very soon on here. Stay tuned. Now I'm going to bed because if not I'll probably keep typing word vomit :-) Talk to you soon!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment