Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Muchos thanks!! :-)

Hi loves <3 So I'm about halfway through the NFL Makeup Looks series. I'm trying to get through them quickly but that's not to say I'm just throwing whatever together :-) I really do think about the colors and the way they're incorporated into the team logo or jersey. I hope you all are enjoying them because I've been having a lot of fun doing them. But there are some new projects I want to start working on. And on top of that I want to do Cosmo Covers again because that was a lot of fun too :-)

In other news...I reached 300 subbies earlier this week and was so excited about it! I started my YT channel just to talk about something I really love, makeup. I didn't think a lot of people were going to really care or watch because there are so many other girls on YT that do similar videos. But I'm very thankful to everyone who subscribes and leaves me such nice comments. It really lifts my spirits :-D And I will continue to make videos as long as someone is watching :-)

Also my contest/giveaway ended last Friday and today I announced the winner, Lillian (bruciesheart). Congratulations!! I honestly LOVED every single entry that I recieved and I wish I could send everyone a prize. Believe me, if I could I definitley would :-) But I do thank everyone and appreciate everyone taking time out of their day to make a video entry for my contest. There will be many more to come because I am one who LOVES to give things to other people. (Just ask my mom lol she used to scold me because I would give my toys away to my friends and neighbors.) So if you didn't win please don't feel too bad, there will be many more opportunites.

I have a September-October favorites video coming up soon as well as a tag. So I hope you all enjoy those and everyone have a beautiful rest of the week!! <3 xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment